got it!!
Cost more than expected, but at least I have a flight home now. YVR to YYZ, confirmed, land Monday night, 12:30am (so technically it's Tuesday morning).
PLUS, got a new passport in Loo last Friday. I love Waterloo. I get to the passport office, and there's a line up, so I ask the guy how long the wait is. He responds, "Oh, it's a really busy day today, it might be 15-20min, sorry about that!" SWEET!!!! That's SOOOO short!!! I get to the counter, and the guy notices that I'm from Toronto. I told him that I was coming into Loo anyway, so I figured I'd get my passport done here instead of Toronto. He says that today is the busiest day they've had in over a month, they usually don't even have a line up! Then we shared horror stories about how long the average wait is at a Toronto passport office (45min). AND to top it all off, parking cost me $1!! Did I mention I love Waterloo? =D
So, looks like I'm all set! Now I just have to file everyone's taxes, pack, and I'm ready to go! Oh, that and finish all my work work...

<< Home