...are we there yet?

April 15, 2005

Day 3 - SJ - Sunshine!!!

I'm currently in my bathing suit, lying by the pool in GYC's complex, with a bottle of water, Catch-22 by Joseph Heller, and my laptop using wireless internet off some unknown person's wireless router. Yes, it's an outdoor pool, and the sun is shining!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This afternoon GYC took me for a ride on his bike to go for lunch. We sat outdoors in the sunshine, and ate yummy Baha Fresh in view of the mountains in the distance.

Tell me again why I *don't* move down to California?!!!

I've also decided I want to buy a bike. Except that I dunno how frequent I'll be able to use it in TO, which kinda sucks...

My body is being nicer to me. After practically falling asleep while standing and chatting with other UW alum, GYC took me home and I dropped dead. This morning, I woke at 10am EST, which is at least one hour later than the previous morning. Went back to bed, woke up various other times, but didn't actually get out of bed until GYC called at noon saying he's coming home to take me out for lunch soon. Hahah, my vacation = eat + sleep =)

Went to Walmart. Sunglasses - $5.00. Flip flops - $1.94. Beach towel - $3.93. Do our Walmarts have things this cheap?!

Back to the book...